Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WWAMI Alaska dinner at Kumagoro

Sunday we had dinner with several of the incoming WWAMI Alaska students. It was nice to get some idea who my husband will be spending the next 70 hours a week with for the next year. They all seemed pretty nice. We thought we would be the only "family" in this class but it turns out there is a woman with three kids and a husband who will be joining as well. Sounds like she has a teen and two little kids. I can't imagine what it will be like for her and her husband! I wonder if he's working. I plan on working as usual. This whole medical school thing sort of freaks me out because people talk about how busy he (my husband) will be and how much of a strain it'll be on our marriage. But I figure it can't be much harder than being a single mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment